Sunday, August 12, 2007

Meanwhile, on the gaming front...
Seems that FFXII was just the beginning. Or middle, as it were. See, Ivalice was introduced as a locale back in Final Fantasy Tactics; my own personal introduction to it was in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (which, by the way, <3). I'm sure you've heard about Revenant Wings by this point (Nov, SQUEE!!!). But what about FFTA2: Sealed Grimoire? That is a direct sequel to FFTA. YAY! Sad part is, no release date yet. :(
AND, on top of all that, they are re-releasing FFT on the PSP, with Balthier as a chara. (I already have the original for PSOne, but found the story boring. Mayhaps Batears-inclusion will rally my attention better this time. ^_^)

So yeah, "triology". This totally shoots the classic "Square never makes a FF sequel" rule to hell.

Also currently in the process of obtaining a 1oo% on Okami.
Also got a 194 combo on DDRSuperNOVA last week. Would love to get the music on CDs sometime. If anyone's got any info on that....?

Also need to beat OdinSphere. You know, this always happens right as I about to finish a game--I just stop playing. Because I don't want it to end, perhaps. I'm on the Apocalypse chapter, though, so I NEED to finish it. ...after Okami. Hee.

*holly-wanded ninja fangirl poof*

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

194 combo is weak... end of story. (I've had close to 3000 combo on Endless mode). And do No. 13 on Expert.. that's about where I stand on difficulty (sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't). And umm... be very afraid.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

almost forgot... ddr music on cd... I might know something about that... *hint*

3:21 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Yes, tell me more, RJ. (Surprised you found this site. :p)

Sloooowly progressing into Difficulty mode (first was Rainbow Rainbow). I hate 8th notes. Hate them. With a wicked passion.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

194 combo is weak... end of story! video d/l app vietkey

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home