Thursday, August 09, 2007

Doesn't that just beat all?

OK, so I don't know what Ginny Weasley's wand was made of, but check this:



Your Score: 12", Holly, Dragon


You scored 47 wisdom, 33 bravery, 15 emotional, and 16 martyrdom!




Holly is a powerful protective wood that good for use against evil, but it also represents dreams and fertility. Your dragon's heartstring core makes your wand very effective in hexes.




Link: The Harry Potter Wand Test written by sputnik on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


Basically, I'm Ginny--the Bat-Bogey Hex girl. The baby maker of a great and well loved man. (inside joke thereabouts) And you know what I would looooove to say to that?

(Tiny voice: Cool!)
Louder voice: PFFFFFFFFTTTT!!!

I also unearthed the fact that Sean Bean got the role of the bad guy in "Goldeneye" only because Alan Rickman refused it. I don't know whether to be pleased or puzzled. See, that was the first movie I saw Sean Bean in--really liked that one, too. But another potential AR movie? Hrhm....

And I have FINALLY got my muse working upon my charas for October's 24HourComic competition. Now to storyboard the story out (oh redundancies ^_^) and....

*wizard drawing ninja girl POOF!*